Russell Babcock has obtained spectacular results in many cases in May and June.
1. R.S. had robbery charge, which carried a state prison term, reduced to one count of petty theft . He paid a small fine and received no jail time.
2. R.G. was charged with burglary and shoplifting large quantities of clothes with two girlfriends. The two other defendants pled to theft. R.G , Mr. Babcock’s client pled to trespass, received probation and was allowed to keep her job in a financially sensitive position.
3. S.K. was charged with six felony counts for submitting false insurance claims. His case was reduced to one misdemeanor count, with no jail time and the possibility of the dismissal of the charge after eighteen months to three years.
4. S.M was charged with cultivating approximately one hundred fifty marijuana plants and stealing power from utility company. Theft charges were dismissed against client with client to plead to a felony cultivation charge a simple misdemeanor possession charge with the felony to be dismissed in eighteen months. It is anticipated that client will be able to keep his professional license and will receive no jail time .
5. B.A. reinstated to diversion program after failing to appear in court for more than three years. It is anticipated that he will have charges against him dismissed in eighteen months and will be able to retain his lawful immigration status.
6. J.C. charged with spousal domestic violence. The charge was reduced to simple battery, and J.C, is reunited with spouse and baby with no jail time.
Results cannot not be compared to predict the outcome in your case. But the Law Office of Russell S. Babcock has obtained a spectacular record of both trial and negotiated results. We always strive for the best for every client!