Russell S. Babcock's Legal Services
Spanish Speaking (Español)Criminal Defense Attorney & Lawyer in San Diego
Law Office of Russell S. Babcock is one of the few full-service criminal defense law firms in San Diego offering personalized service and proven results. Russell S. Babcock was selected “Criminal Defense Attorney of the Year” and can provide you with the criminal law services you need to protect your rights.
Call us today at 619-531-0887
Or use the form on the top right corner of this page to contact us and ask for your free consultation and we'll offer you expert help and answer any specific questions you have about your case.
Our San Diego Criminal Defense Attorney and Lawyer firm can assist you with the following:
Border & Immigration Crimes
The United States-Mexico border uncoils like a serpent over its 1,954 mile distance,
We are your full service criminal defense lawyers representing the San Diego area and all.
Listen to Russell Babcock go toe-to-toe with members of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
It might just be an uneasy feeling or perhaps it's something.
Drug & Narcotics
Methamphetamine is a synthetic white crystalline substance synthesized.
We are your full service law firm representing the San Diego Community and all other.
Have you or a loved one been arrested and/or charged with a economic crimes.
Have you or a loved one been charged with homicide, murder, or manslaughter?
The Law Office of Russell S. Babcock is one of the few full service criminal defense law firms that can help you at any stage of a criminal proceeding.
A. The Pre-charging stage.
Many times we can help our clients before criminal charges have been filed. Under no circumstances, should you ever talk to the police directly. You will have no protection. Even though you may not think you are incriminating yourself, the police can misconstrue your words making your matter much worse.
Before charges are filed, we can help you with:
- Meeting the police and prosecutors to attempt to avoid having charges filed or having reduced charges filed against you.
- Reaching an agreement or “civil compromise” with the victim to help protect you.
- Appearing before a grand jury.
- Arranging for extradition from another state or country.
- Arranging for no bail, reduced bail, and helping you avoid arrest.
B. The charging stage.
When you have been charged with any crime you should contact the Law Offices of Russell S. Babcock immediately at 619-531-0887. We are experts in Federal Court.
We can help you with:
- Narcotics offenses – All federal drug cases and charges including methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, and marijuana, conspiracy, transportation, and manufacturing
- Border crimes including Alien smuggling,
- White collar crimes including bank robbery and Economic crimes including white collar and real estate crime.
- Bulk Cash Smuggling, Structuring,
- Bank Robbery
- Cyber and Internet Crime, Child Pornography, Sex Offenses, and Human Trafficking
We are experts in state court.
We can help you with charges of:
- Murder and attempted murder
- All narcotics and drug cases including possession, transportation and manufacturing of heroin, methamphetamine and cocaine
- Domestic violence
- Economic and white collar crimes including insurance fraud, real estate fraud, mortgage fraud, structuring, banking and income tax violatons
- Elder abuse
- All sexual offenses including child sexual assault, rape, prostitution, cyber crime, and pornography rings
C. Post charging and conviction
- We can help you with all appeals and writs in federal and state court
- Cleaning or expunging your record
- Early termination of probation
- Petitions of Factual Innocence and Certificates of Rehabilitation
- Executive clemency.
Often the earlier in the stages of a case that you contact us, the more that we are able to help.
Let us help you with your case! Fill out our online the form.