Contact Us!
Military, student, and senior discounts


Should I hire a criminal lawyer if I am guilty?

Posted by Russell Babcock | Mar 19, 2018 | 0 Comments

¿Debo contratar a un abogado criminal si soy culpable?

Should I hire a criminal lawyer if I am guilty?

Unfortunately, many people mistakenly think that they should not spend money on a criminal defense attorney if they are guilty. Nothing could be further from the truth. Many times there is an available defense, even when a crime was committed. Also, the government may not be able to prove the commission of a crime.

When a person pleads guilty, there is usually a great range of punishment available to the court. Many criminal attorneys stop working on a case after a guilty verdict or a guilty plea. That is when our work often begins.

We have saved many clients five, ten or more years of jail by preparing thoroughly for sentencing.

We will advise you and help you make the decision whether you should plead guilty after considering the weight of the evidence against you and the possible defenses. But we will never pressure you to plead guilty if you wish to have a jury decide your case. At the Law Offices of Russell Babcock, we are experienced in defending the criminal case from start to finish.

About the Author

Russell Babcock

Conozca a russell Russell S. Babcock (Founder + Owner) Spanish Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney  (Federal and State Court) The law firm of Russell S. Babcock was formed to provide the highest quality of federal and state criminal defense services at reasonable prices. We are a full service c...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Contact Us Today

Law Office of Russell Babcock is committed to answering your questions about Border & Immigration Crimes, Federal Crimes, Appeals, Investigations, Drugs & Narcotics, State Crime, Economic Crime, and Homicide law issues in California.

I'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Contact Us

Let us help you with your case!