Contact Us!
Military, student, and senior discounts


How do I find my family member who has been detained by I.C.E. or the border authorities?

Posted by Russell Babcock | Mar 19, 2018 | 0 Comments

¿Cómo puedo encontrar a un familiar que ha sido detenido por el ICE o las autoridades fronterizas?

How do I find my family member who has been detained by I.C.E. or the border authorities?

Often individuals are scared when their family members do not come home from Mexico or they simply received a call from ICE saying that their loved one has been arrested. The law requires that an arrested person be taken before a judge without any unnecessary delay, but often those arrested are held in sub-stations for as long as several days and then finally transported to the federal jail, usually in San Diego, the MCC or Metropolitan Correctional Center.

Depending on if the person was arrested immediately before or on a weekend, there may be an additional delay. We can help you find your family member who has been arrested. We have all the data bases and correct telephone numbers.

Call the Law Offices of San Diego lawyer Russell Babcock today and arrange for your free consultation. In many cases we can help you find you loved one.

About the Author

Russell Babcock

Conozca a russell Russell S. Babcock (Founder + Owner) Spanish Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney  (Federal and State Court) The law firm of Russell S. Babcock was formed to provide the highest quality of federal and state criminal defense services at reasonable prices. We are a full service c...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Contact Us Today

Law Office of Russell Babcock is committed to answering your questions about Border & Immigration Crimes, Federal Crimes, Appeals, Investigations, Drugs & Narcotics, State Crime, Economic Crime, and Homicide law issues in California.

I'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Contact Us

Let us help you with your case!