Contact Us!
Military, student, and senior discounts


Become a U.S citizen quickly!!

Posted by Russell Babcock | Mar 03, 2018 | 0 Comments

Become a U.S citizen quickly!!

I urge everyone who is a permanent resident of this country and eligible for citizenship to apply as soon as possible. Residents who marry American citizens may become eligible as early as three years after establishing residency.

Many of my clients are permanent residents, many for more than twenty years. What they often don't realize is that permanent residency is anything but permanent. Almost any minor criminal offense can serve as the basis for deportation.

I remember Jackie, who was twenty one years old, and had a husband who was a U.S. citizen and three U.S. citizen children. After a minor drug charge, she was deported to Mexico and she didn't have any family there and she didn't even speak Spanish !!!

And then there was Aracely. Her boyfriend had marijuana in the vehicle and she didn't know it was there. When the two were arrested, the police offered to drop all charges against her in exchange for her forfeiting her green card !

It is more expensive than before to become a United States citizen, but it is still the best $600 or so that a permanent resident can spend.Don't take the chance; apply for U.S. citizenship as soon as possible from the form on the USCIS website or hire a competent immigration attorney.

About the Author

Russell Babcock

Conozca a russell Russell S. Babcock (Founder + Owner) Spanish Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney  (Federal and State Court) The law firm of Russell S. Babcock was formed to provide the highest quality of federal and state criminal defense services at reasonable prices. We are a full service c...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Contact Us Today

Law Office of Russell Babcock is committed to answering your questions about Border & Immigration Crimes, Federal Crimes, Appeals, Investigations, Drugs & Narcotics, State Crime, Economic Crime, and Homicide law issues in California.

I'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Contact Us

Let us help you with your case!