Contact Us!
Military, student, and senior discounts


Will I automatically have my federal drug sentence reduced?

Posted by Russell Babcock | Feb 02, 2018 | 0 Comments

Voy automáticamente reduciendo mi sentencia federal de drogas?

Will I automatically have my federal drug sentence reduced?

On November 1, 2014 the most comprehensive sentence reductions for federal drug offenses are scheduled to go into effect if not repealed by Congress.  The United States Sentencing Commission has made it clear that the defendant must petition the court to obtain this sentence reduction.  It will not be given automatically.  It is important to have attorneys who are experts in federal law handle your petition because it is discretionary and you will probably only have one shot at bringing the petition. It may be opposed by law enforcement and the United States Attorney's Office.

At the Law Office of Russell Babcock we are the experts in obtaining federal sentencing reductions. We have been handling narcotic and drug offenses in federal court for more than twenty-five years and Russell Babcock is a certified criminal law specialist.  Act now so that your application or your loved one's application will be handled with the greatest chance of success.  Call today for a free consultation.

About the Author

Russell Babcock

Conozca a russell Russell S. Babcock (Founder + Owner) Spanish Speaking Criminal Defense Attorney  (Federal and State Court) The law firm of Russell S. Babcock was formed to provide the highest quality of federal and state criminal defense services at reasonable prices. We are a full service c...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Contact Us Today

Law Office of Russell Babcock is committed to answering your questions about Border & Immigration Crimes, Federal Crimes, Appeals, Investigations, Drugs & Narcotics, State Crime, Economic Crime, and Homicide law issues in California.

I'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Contact Us

Let us help you with your case!